Terec+ is chemical earth enhancing compound that adheres to IEEE 80:2000 clause 14.5(d). It has a shelf life up to 24 years. It is best used in high soil resistivity areas which typically varies from season to season.
- Improves electrical conductivity of soil
- Eco friendly
- Least corrosion
- Maintenance Free
- Soil Resistivity value have a seasonal variation of ± 10%
- Ionic compound: Creates ions for easy conduction
- Dispersion compound: Spreads the ions equally in the earth pit
- Expansion compound: Expands 18 to 20 times and removes entrapped air to create a strong connection between rod and soil.
- Diffusion compound: Diffuses into soil pores and creates conductive silicone roots enlarging conductive zone of earth pit.
- Hygroscopic compound: Absorbs atmospheric & surrounding moisture and retain it in the soil
- Presentation: Granular form
- Granulometry: 0.85mm to 4mm
- Volumetric mass:
- Compressed: 500 to 650 Kg/m3
- Not Compressed: 600-700Kg/m3
- Solubility in water: Partially miscible
- pH value: 6.9 – 7.2 1000g/l at 20°C
- Electricity generation, transmission and distribution systems where safety parameters are fulfilled along with specified earthing values.
- Oil & Gas, Petroleum and Defence installations where permanently stringent earthing values are required.
- Large multistorey/high rise office complexes, multiplexes, shopping malls, etc
- Modern buildings housing IT offices, BOPs and concentration of sensitive electronic and/or telecom equipment
- Factories having PLC based controls for critical plant and machinery.
- Hospitals, Cinema halls, museums, old monuments, schools, etc
- Simple to use
- Easily achieves resistance acceptable to international and local bodies
- Maintenance free
- Low Step and touch potential
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves electrical and electronic equipment from ground faults