Curecon® is a carbon-based maintenance free earth enhancing compound. This compound enhances the dissipation capacity of soil by reducing resistivity of soil as per clause 14.5(b) of IEEE 80:2000 (2013).
It is manufactured under strict quality adherence. The test facility houses modern equipment that tests the manufactured products as per national and international standards.
For an economical solution, it is best used when applied in conjunction with Curecon (carbon-based maintenance free compund) in mission critical projects, highly sensitive installations like data centers, control centers, defence systems to give long-life maintenance free earthing system with best dissipation.
- Electrically conductive
- Resistivity – 0.0829 Ohm-meter
- Minimal Seasonal variation in resistivity (in standalone mode)
- Conforms to IEC 62561 Part 7
- Tested and certified by National and International Labs
- Eco Friendly
- RoHS Approved
- Standard Packaging: 5 Kg
- Customized packaging available