Curecon® is a carbon-basedmaintenance free non-cracking earth enhancing compound.This compoundenhances the dissipation capacity of soil by reducing resistivity of soil as per clause 14.5(b) of IEEE 80:2000 (2013).It is manufactured under strict quality adherence. The test facility houses modern equipment that tests the manufactured products as per national and international standards.
It is best used when applied in conjunction with Curec+in high-value projects, mission critical establishments, iconic structures, critical sectors such as health, defense, oil&gas, pharmaceticals, rapid trasnport systems etc., to give long-life maintenance free earthing system with best dissipation.
- Electrically Conductive
- Organic in nature
- Resistivity – ≤16Ohm-meter
- Conforms to IEC 62561 Part 7
- RoHS Approved
- Standard Packaging:5 Kg; Customized packaging available
- Ionic Capacity: Creates ions for easy conduction.
- DispersionCapacity: Spreads equally in the earth pit.
- ExpansionCapacity: Expands 18 to 20 times and removes entrapped air.
- DiffusionCapacity: Diffuses into soil pores and creates conductive zone of earth pit.
- AbsorptionCapacity: Absorbs atmospheric & surrounding moistureand retains it in soil
- ParticleSize: granular form
- WaterSolubility: partially miscible in water.
- pHvalue: 6.9 – 7.2 1000g/l at 20°C