- To evaluate and select Suppliers.
- To approve of Supplier Design and Manufacturing – Control plan for new products and existing products.
- To process and product audit at Supplier premises.
- To monitor the Performance of Suppliers. (Quality).
- To inspect the Inward, Outward and Production at the warehouse.
- To implement ISO 9001 requirements at the warehouse.
- To keep a track of Calibration of Measuring equipment’s at the warehouse.
- To identify root cause and implement preventive action for Supplier/ Customer complaints.
- Auditing Third-party / Customer and inspect the Products at the warehouse.
- Travel to Domestic and international vendor locations to enhance supply chain management.
- Experience as supplier quality engineer / Quality engineer for 3 to 4 years.
- CSQP – Certified Supplier Quality Professional Certification.
- Excellent in-house and external communication and liaison skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Design, manufacturing and production process.
- Knowledge of quality control regulatory standards such as ISO 9001and process compliance.