Manav is hiring for the position of Project Engineer with 2-4 years’ experience in Audit and Testing
Qualification: BE/BTech EEE
Designation: Assistant Project Engineer
Immediate Joiners Preferred
Send Your CV at: email@example.com
- Responsible for Project planning and execution on time
- Responsible for carry out Earth Pit Testing, SR & Tagg Slope Testing, Step & Touch Potential Testing, Plant RIT , Switchyard RIT, VLIT, Thermography, EMI/EMC Testing, SCM, Power Quality Analysis
- Must be able to handle test and measuring instruments such as Clamp meter, Micro Ohm Meter, Current Injection Kit, FLIR E75, Fluke 435, Fluke 771, ISA STS 5000, Key sight spectrum analyser, LCR Meter, Giga Hertz Meter, Anemometer, Distance finder, Multi Meter, Scope Meter, Power Analyser etc.
- responsible for project closure by performing client closure meetings, preparing MOMs’ and handover the site to backend project Management along with relevant documents ready for billing
- Must be ready to travel PAN India
- Must be ready to work at remote locations
- Must be able to work under high pressure
DESIGNATION: PROJECT MANAGER
EXPERIENCE: 5 – 10 YEARS (Experience in railway sector preferred)
Qualifications: BTech / BE / MTech / ME in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication
Send Your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: Can be deputed PAN India requires extensive travelling, basically based at Bengaluru
Manav is hiring for the position of Project Manager with 5-10 years’ experience in Railway sector.
We are looking for candidates with below mentioned expertise/experience:
- Execution of OHE Projects, Railway Electrification,
- Conversant with Overhead Equipment’s and various aspects of OHE Systems likes PSI Systems, TSS, SP, SSP, SCADA, traditional Catenary, Trolley wire systems and Rigid catenary (Including compensated system) application in Mainline,
- Metro, Freight system, Metro Depot.
- Foundation, Grouting and Mast Erection.
Key Role: To lead the Project Team in execution of various Projects like Overhead Electrification (OHE) for Railways, Substation and Power Plant Audits, Earthing & Bonding System Installation, Lightening Protection System installation
Below are the roles & responsibilities & skills required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Activity and resource planning
Create a clear and concise plan to both execute the project and monitor its progress.
- Organizing and motivating a project team
Develop clear and SMART objectives, execution plans that stimulate their teams to reach their full potential.
- Controlling Cost & time management
Meeting deadlines is non-negotiable, ensure to meet project deadlines within budget. Set realistic deadlines and communicate them consistently to the teams to avoid any communication gap.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Minimize uncertainty, avoid any unwanted surprises, and involve clients in the project as much as is reasonably possible. Maintain effective communication and keep the company’s clients up to date. Meet Customer expectation
- Analysing and managing project risk
Identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins. Draws up appropriate mitigation plans and ensures project risks are controlled to minimize impact on time and cost.
- Monitoring progress
Ensure to implement robust monitoring practices for cost and time management, check, and balances and to have necessary corrective/preventive actions. Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly updates are sent internally and to the client
Excellent Team & Client Management
Project Management Skills involving Mechanical and Electrical installations
Must be able to work under pressure & ready to travel extensively
Capable to handle multiple projects of diverse nature at the same time
Should be able to handle a team of 10 engineers & more than 100 labours
Analytical thinking, Safety of Personnel and Equipment,